Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

8:26 spirit.of.excellence

today we started with the teach back session and guess what, i am the BEST!! it is really hard to believe this. each team went up to present a teach back session and at the end there are critics and compliments. i am actually the only female in the section lead position and much to my surprise my presentation style also very well received not just by the fellow colleagues but our coaches and school lead, both gave me real compliments and no delta.
here are some photos of me in action....

looking at the screen

explaining something...

my scorecard
it was a surprise to everyone in the room because i haven't talk much during the preparation so far... and my social profile is amiable, there were quite a long comment from the teaching coach about me being an amiable yet presenting as like i have a driver/expressive social profile...
everyone get a score card with comments (good and bad) some had 2 pages of comments but i only had one page and they are all good points.
this really boost me up, but it is not by my might or by my own strength, but by the spirit of the Lord, if the Lord is in me, His spirit of excellence is also upon me, and that's how an (1) asian (2) female (3) non native english speaker surpassing the westerners...
tomorrow is saturday but i am not having a day off but we still have to continue preparation for half day. In the afternoon we will be heading to chicago again to join the st. patrick's day parade, a team outing and dinner together. some opt to stay in chicago but i will be heading back to st charles with a few others...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin