Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

21:26 school.end.celebration


A night of celebration both for the participants and for the faculty the food was rather bad compare to the choices in Q dining but nonetheless it is the moment of celebration for most of us.

Tug in the corner of the ballroom, we did have some good chat and free drinks (base on coupons). I had a few glasses of white wine and was rather hyper towards the end, taking photos with fellow faculty and appreciating each other’s after a long three weeks.



Finally I visited the famous ranch, the must visit place for everyone who come to the Q. frankly speaking this is my first ever visit even though I been to Q for so many times. Partying is not really my cup of tea, but last night a few of us decided to go with the condition that we must make sure we came back with the bus at 12 midnight. We have a bit of fun there but really partying is not my cup of tea, except that this time I do want to let my hair down after such a long faculty weeks.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin