Pages

Saturday, March 06, 2010

2:26 spring.chicago

I woke up way too early, think at around 2am and couldn't sleep on further... I found a nice cafe which is a bit way out of the downtown but I am glad I made it there and the brunch was superb and yummy!!

it is hard to order especially when you know everything is delicious but one stomach just couldn't take in everything. I opt for a sweet blackberry bliss cakes and a small side kick of house potatoes for the savory taste. The cappuccino turns out to be super size, in fact even the bliss cake is super sized, way too big portion for me... Still this brunch is such a bliss to me...


now that I am FULL, I took a local bus back to the city and the bus stops at every station along Clark street, so I journeyed from 5707 North Clark Street to 1 North Clark Street... a long and boring journey but nonetheless I reached Grant Park and the temperature is more pleasant than early morning as the sun shines...


I strolled from Grant Park and slowing walking north towards the Loop to check out the public arts of Chicago and of course indulging myself in the skyline...

Me with Chicago public arts at Grand and Millennium park. Today is such a wonderful spring day that I enjoyed outdoor so much, I am so blessed....

I am too tired now to post further, so I will leave you with this and I need my bed after an extra long day...

Good night and Happy Sunday to you!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin