Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

22:26 farewell.Q

everything ended a bit suddenly, the day that I have long waiting for to come i.e. school closing and yet when it is done and yet it passes in glimpse seconds. i didn't attended the final closing plenary due to my flight schedule. i only managed to say goodbye to my section room and not everyone in the faculty team.
well, the end is a new beginning... now i am at chicago midway airport, a smaller and easy to navigate airport compare to o'hare. no hassle in checking in or going through the custom.

chicago midway airport

delta airways check in counter, hassle free check-in
So long farewell q, not sure when i will be back again... you have fed me well, provided me with a small but comfortable living quarter and the walk along the fox river that worth to remember.
see you next time!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin