Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

23:26 time.square

early in the morning at time square, didn't i said that the hotel is just 2 blocks away from time square? it's a beautiful, sunny morning but very cold at freezing point or even below with the wind factor...

enjoy my cup of coffee with time square neon light behind me, the morning has been quite and thus not quite stressful navigating through this part of the city


the signature post? how many people been to time square and have not done this? this is not my first time here but definitely first time posing like this (as per the series hero - my name is hero nakamura, i am here to save the world)... i am just inspired by my niece who did this and beyond...


me and my niece at time square

walking toward the new york subway station...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin