Pages

Friday, January 20, 2006

Even the nature bows before Him

This morning I woke up at 3:40am, my limo picked me at 4am and so my journey from Sandviken to Arland started while most of you still sleeping.
I don't like to catch the morning flight because then I have to start very early but my doctor's appointment is at 10:30am so the only solution is to catch the first flight back from Sweden.
The weather forecasted heavy snow for the whole week since Wednesday night. Last night when I watched the TV weather forecast, the forecaster still said there will be heavy snow over the next day.
Anyway, when the Lord is with me, who can be against me????? Not even the nature!! There is just not a single snow fall at all this morning when I departed from my petite apartment. I know the Mighty Creator of mine is at work to make sure that I can be home in time for the medical appointment.
I beginning to fall sick today... The flu is catching up as I suspected. Hopefully I could recover over the next few days. I am also a bit anxious as I have to go back to the doctor for another ultrasound because as of the check today I am still not ovulation? I now wonder if I have to rely on the medical science or I just have to submit this very special desire of being a 'supermother' to my God??
God, please help me...

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin