Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Is Alexander the Great?


Yesterday we decided to rent some DVD's, and so we went to Movieland and ended up with Alexander and the Aviator. It is of course a typical Hollywood production and cast. Every scene is from the perspective of American. Johannese complained that Alexander should not be a blonde. Well, coming from Asia, I didn't have European History blood in me and therefore I have no basis to make any judgment. Understanding the history itself is already a tough lesson for me. This is particularly true with recognizing the names of different characters.

If Alexander is the Great, then Jesus must be the Greatest even though Alexander existed before Jesus. Although Alexander may have created a great impact and past glory for the Macedonian and in the Greek History, but Jesus has created a great impact in my Life and it is lasting until present time. Such impact is not just history but in present life.

To end, Cheers to my Jesus the Greatest!

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin