Pages

Friday, January 20, 2006

Superwoman


Yesterday, my team member Kristian Nordland came to me and said..'you are a superwoman'.
I paused for awhile and asked what make you say this? He just went on and said "you remain cool and calm despite of taking over a project that was not started by you. And you started to gain the control for both projects in less than a few days". Then I said "I see what you mean now, thanks for the compliments but if I have a choice, I would not like to be superwoman, moreover, I distaste superman who wear his red pant (English) or underwear (for the US English) outside his trouses.
Am I a superwoman??? Years ago, I do seriously mean years and years ago, I would like to be one, that is particularly true after I graduated from university and full of zeals an passion to persue a career. I guess I have been there once, but really nothing special after all.
Now what I want is to be a mother of my childern. I don't know when it will happen, and if God's willing ....soon. Then I rather be a 'superMother'. Until such time come, I guess I will resume my superwoman role whenever I am in Sweden, and a wife role whenever I am in Netherlands.

1 comment:

Shalala News Web said...

Hoi Honey, I am proud to be married with a superwoman like you. It is also my hope and desire to be a father as well.

Helicopterman

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin