Pages

Friday, January 27, 2006

Is Holland a post modern society???

Today I came back on an early flight again, that means while you guys were still asleep, I have already started my limo journey at 3:20am. Set aside all the sufferings of waking up earlier, lack of sleep and long waiting at airport, I arrived Schiphol around 9:15am.
When I walked to the car park to collect my car to drive home, I noticed that my humble VW were sandwiched by two bigger cars. To my irritation, the car on my left (an Audi, I regretted I didn't took a photo or write down the number plat) parked at close proximity with my car. How could you expect me to open my drive seat door and get into my car with the gap of less than 6 inches.
Dutch is famous for the ruthless anti-social driving behavior and this is equally demonstrated at the parking. I was so angry that the only way for me to get into my car is via the door on the right, which mean I have to get to the front right seat and then craw over to the driver seat.
When I finally got in, my anger were burning, it could be due to lack of sleep, I unwind my driver seat window and almost wanted to scratch the Audi with my car keys. Thankfully my inner man stop me from doing that. What an intimidation! Sometimes I really wonder if Dutch is a post modernization society, that people have lost all the moral and behaved in an uncivilized manner. Lord have mercy on them!!!

Ephesians 6:12 - For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin