Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Pocker Fever


I learnt pocker games from my project in Sweden. What do you expect us to do on a cold dark winter night? This is especially true before the snow fall, everything were grey, daylight was short and nights were cold. We met and played pocker once a week.

Last saturday (14 Jan 2006), I managed to persuade Johannes to host pocker game at home :p. In other to host, we went to Den Haag to search for a pocker game set. It was quite expensive but I have no surprise as I kind of know the price from my colleagues.

Aaron and his dutch Roderik came first and joined us for a 'french' dinner. Then we took some time to teach Johannes how to pocker while waiting for Erwin and Lissa to arrive. The two turned up at 9pm and that was when the game get serious. We didn't mean to gamble for serious money but only aim on enjoying the games. So each player contributed 5 Euro for a seat and the winner get the money.

To my surprise, the game turn out exicting and the true characters of Erwin and Lissa revealed. I always thought Lissa is a gentle lady but she was aggressive when come to pocker and made decision.

Anyway, guess who won the game???? I was surprise I actually be the BIG winner, and at some point I almost thought I will be the first one out the game. Anyway, by 1:30am, with Aaron called for 'all in', we concluded the games by me wining the all his chips.

This also mean, my initial investment on the pocker game set is immediately half recovered by the money I won :p.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin