Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Snow


This morning it started to snow again.. Apparently according to the weather forecast, Sweden will be flood with heavy snow. The town is lighten up by the white snow again. Today I had a busy day, but yet I found my sense of serenity when I look out at the window and saw the snow that falling. The large and crisp snow flake floating in the air and then slowly landed on the ground. For awhile, this white and quiet scene connect me to my Lord, and I can feel that my stress was taken away. Be still and know that I am your God -- that's exactly what came up to my mind and I regain the control of my work again.
I pray that the snow will not be too heavy as I cannot afford to be late for my medical appointment on Friday.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin