Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Sunrise and Moon at the same time


This morning I have to wake up at 5 am again as I need to catch the first flight out to Stockholm. Today I have to drive myself to the airport because I got to be back for another medical appointment on Friday.
Thanked God that there is no frost, no icy road, the temperature is above 0 and so the drive to airport was manageable. Arrived at the airport ample of time to scroll through the duty free on my walk to the gate.
Normally I am dead asleep even before the flight taking off but today I actually felt quite energetic on my journey. I tried to sleep but only managed to sleep for a short while and then I was awake again. I sit on the window seat (normally I choose ailse seat) and since I couldn't sleep and so I my eyes are wide open. Then I saw these that I never realized, perhaps is not new to most people, but I find it strange to have sun rise on my right window from a distance and yet on my own left, I saw moon. I grab my camera and took a few pictures.
Unfortunately I cannot upload now because I didn't have my cable with me. However, I promise to update this blog once I got hold of a suitable cable.
It's been a long day today, time to ZZzzzzzzzzzz

P/S: I loaded the photo I taken from the aircraft, the white little dot is the moon and the colour of the cloud were reflected by the sunrise at the other side.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin