Pages

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Changing wardrobe


The weather has turned cold. Today I made a point to change my wardrobe, storing S/S (Spring/ Summer) clothing away took out the A/W (Autumn/Winter). It was an afternoon of hard work, it took me entire afternoon to do so, sometime I wonder if I am living a complicated life as there are so many clothing to be sorted. Although I did enjoy the T-shirt, short pant, flip-flop lifestyle in Malaysia, but I do like to live in a four seasons country where you have the opportunity to vary your clothes according to the season in the year. However, getting all the clothing sorted out in a cold day is a tiring experience. Imagine, one got to sort out the scarfs/shawls/pasminas, tights/stockings of various diners, long/short boots, gloves, hats/caps, jumpers/pullovers and the winter jackets etc. Isn't it complicated???? Well, finally I sorted all these out after an afternoon of hard work. Now I am ready, welcome Autumn/Winter!

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin