Pages

Thursday, November 30, 2006

The King's children


Our pastor always reminds us that being christians we are actually the King's children aka princes and princess. Yesterday I have to attend Core Manager Seminar in Utrecht including one night accommodation in Karel V Hotel. It is under The world leading hotel chain and management. Apparently it is also the best hotel in Utrecht.


I asked Johannes to join me since it is also closed to his workplace. To my great surprise when I checked in to the hotel, I didn't expect I will be given a executive room in a very classic setting. We suddenly felt as if we are like the royal family, living in a fortress or castle. It is really an amazing experience, even though it is just one night, but we owed our gratitude to Lord Jesus. We believe it is because we called God our Father, and our God is the King of all Kings and Lord of all lords, and so we inherit the kingdom through the blood of Jesus. This is indeed a very special experience.


And I thanked God for this!

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin