Pages

Friday, November 03, 2006

A day in Walton



2nd November 2006
Yesterday I took a very early flight from Rotterdam to London. It was a typical autumn storming weather. The wind was blowing very hard and I could feel my car was shifted when I was driving to the airport. Upon boarding, I could also feel the wind was bouncing against the city hopper fokker 50 flight. I really thought it would be a bumpy journey, but it turned out to be even quieter than a normal day.
I stayed a night at a place called Cobham nearby to Walton.
This morning I woke up early and the bright morning sunshine welcomed me. I felt so energetic and decided to go out the hotel and wonder around the woods in Cobham. The morning freezing cold air and the light frost refreshed me and woke me up completely from the lazy morning.
Photo: A clear sky autumn morning
Photo 2: The Hilton Cobham, that's where I stay last night.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin