Pages

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Seeing Rainbow




This morning when I walked into the study room to collect my handbag and laptop, suddenly there is a soft prompting in my heart urge me to take a peep at the window.  I was actually in a hurry, but I obeyed the prompting of my heart.


To a great surprise, I saw this end to end rainbow right in front from my window. Usually it is hard to see the full frame of rainbow in a short distance, but this morning I saw the full rainbow.  This is rather interesting as I always associate rainbow as a covenant with God.  My spiritual life is still a little fragile after the re-encounter and I can no longer tolerate certain things or behaviors that used to be a pleasing to me.  I also suffer some forms of spiritual disturbances.  But the rainbow is an encouraging sign to me.  It is as if the Lord knows what I am going through and is re-assuring He is with me and He is pleased with what I am experiencing in search for the next level in Him.  I know I am not living in Noah's generation where in Genesis 9:13 where God said 'I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth'.


Thank You Lord for Your reassurance. AMEN


 



 

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin