Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

gifts.thanks

these are some gifts that i received over christmas, the photos were taken a few weeks back just didn't get by to post them. today i have been busy with making a packing list, checking it twice, then choose my clothing and pack...

DSC_0353

some nice cake forks (you know who you are, so if you read this, thank you!) which i know he will never allows me to buy. but these forks will go nicely with those cakes that i am going to bake in 2011...


DSC_0354

a oval shape plate from my sil. another nice props to my food photography!! thank you...


DSC_0344

when organizing the client's gifts and greeting cards in december for my project, i knew that we have ordered a few bottles of margaux 2004 for some vip. being a wine lover, i envy those who are going to receive margaux 2004 and some how deep in my heart i wish i could have a taste of margaux around those vintage year as well. i know it's way too expensive for me to pay the price for it. and guess what? a friend gave me this bottle of margaux 2005! totally unexpected!!! well, it is not the first estate wine but fourth. but my point is my heart's desire is fulfilled as all i did wish for is margaux red around the vintage 2004. thank you! i haven't got the occasion to open the bottle yet, guess the bottle can wait till late spring when i return from far east. well margaux 2005 can wait, it has waited for 6 years, surely a few more months won't harm the quality.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin