Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

watercolor.series.part.4/5.kyoto

another day passed by and i am closer to the desired arrival date to tokyo. however, until today i still haven't receive the paper for my visa application. this is the joy of working in a global company where nothing seems to be able to arrange in time and the six hours time difference didn't help in the entire process. by the time i log on to my email, these people in japan already calling it a day.
i got a feeling that everything is in a rush the past few days, twenty four hours in a day is too short for me, i can't seem to arrange the rolling-off from my current project, let alone preparing for my next one in japan. i do need to have some decent sleep and stop my mind from running wild before i break down completely. so many things to arrange - international driving license, take a passport size photo, my medicines for my sweet life, laundry for the clothing that i want to bring with me....
here are some sketches for kyoto, i do hope that i will be able to visit kyoto once again during my four months in japan.
14. Geisha

15. Gion Matsuri

16. furosiki

17. Zen Garden

1 comment:

Louvregirl said...

Beautiful! good work!!
lg

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin