Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

my.daily.routine

some facts:

i become one of the OL among salary men.

i am working extremely long hours.

i had heavy lunch, i.e. warm meal and i am skipping dinner.

i don't have time to workout, even though i have a super luxury spa facility just above me but closes at 10pm.

my travel time is only 20 minute from door to door to my office.

otemachi is where my client located


onarimon is one of the three metro stations that nearby my apartment, it has direct line and in fact only 3 stations away from my work location.

so much for now, i will probably turn this into candid photo blog during the week days as i just don't have time to write at all.

it's chinese new year, so gong xi fa cai to you!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin