Pages

Thursday, January 06, 2011

what.else?

it's only beginning of the year and i am swamp by work. also something is bothering me deep in my heart... both at work and personal situation. please remember me in your prayers if you believe in the same God as me. it's hard to put my thoughts and situations in words at the moment. but at least i am able to shift my focus to something else... well, what else?

DSC_0319


DSC_0320


DSC_0327


DSC_0323


DSC_0328


DSC_0322

i guess you got it by now, no?

DSC_0325

see the colorful capsules... they are just so pretty....

DSC_0326

i am sure by now you got it.... nespresso...

the new toy in the house, right before the new year...

if i may borrow george chooney's famous phrase in the nespresso advertisement.

nespresso, what else?

DSC_0334

i am going on a grand cru ride... not on wine this time but on nespresso coffee capsules...

i just love the milk foam that comes with this magimix machine, makes the cappuccino or espresso machiato is just so "pro"...fessional

now i really enjoy my cuppa at home. where else?

nespresso, what else?

2 comments:

terri@adailyobsession said...

don't worry, it will pass n then you'll think, "why did i worry?" phil 4:6-7: be anxious for nothing but in everything by prayer n supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all complications, will gurad your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

i was unhappy n worried about a situation last month (regarding my youngest) but things worked out n I thank God for all He's done for us.

btw, i'd love to come over for coffee. expensive new toy.

malaymui said...

thanks for the encouragement terri!!
you are always welcome to have coffee with me :)

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin