Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

mori.living

well, my day two in tokyo. this is how i see my tokyo so far. i am a business traveller this time. so this is a total different experience compared to my last two trips to japan. my first day at work, in the financial district of chiyoda-ku, a japanese client, let says the lehman brother of japan. i must admit working hour is long, i left just before nine pm and most of them are still in the office. i see myself going back to the asia crazy working hours, and the constant con-calls that i need to have with usa and india will not cut the work hours short either. but that's what i have signed up for, in exchange for a short working experience in the land of the rising sun....

i made it to the 42th floor tonight, just to get a glimpse of the spa area and it's impressive.

love the swimming pool, although it is not big but the view from here is unbeatable. i will come up for a swim tomorrow before the breakfast.

tokyo tower right in front of me...

and the night skyline of tokyo and this is just one side of the view, the executive lounge where they serve the breakfast has equally matching view of the other side of the city.

back to my apartment, the japanese utensils that i requested yesterday are waiting for me when i reached home tonight. now at least i have a rice cooker, rice bowls, ramen bowls, miso soup bowls.

i made myself a simple ramen with wagyu beef strips, enoki and some japanese vegetable chrysanthemums green as dinner.

i guess life is never perfect after all. i am not complaining in fact i am really thankful to God for all the things that He has prepared for me here. i am just contemplating the fact that i have all the luxury now but no time to enjoy them. i have a fully equipped kitchen with great oven but will i ever find time to bake while i am here? the super luxury spa facility is at my disposal, but will i come back early enough to take a punch in the pool, dip on the hot bath and sport enough to keep a healthy lifestyle? i will have time to do so in weekend but i would probably busy exploring the city in the weekend....

so much for now and my mori living. i still haven't decide what i want to do tomorrow, i probably will take it easy but will definitely take a swim tomorrow before my breakfast and do a bit of grocery shopping.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin