Pages

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

An afternoon in Mid Valley Shopping Mall


From the north to the center to the south, that as far as Mid Valley Shopping mall strecth. I have been to this mall before, but I have never thought that it is as big and long as this time. The mall has three major emporiums Metrojaya, Carefour, Jusco. I basically spent most of my time in Metrojaya. It is comparable to Bijenkorf in the Netherlands but of course being an Asian store, it has more to offer. Since it is near to Hari Raya (Malay new year) and Depavali (Indian new year), the festive atmosphere is very dominant there. Lots of beautiful baju kebayas on display and also the male version batik.
I couldn't believe that I spent about 5 hours in this mall and only managed to browse through the whole Metrojaya and a fraction of Jusco. The house hold section in Metrojay is awesome and the price is unbelievable. It is really pity that one can never carry those items home through the 40kg of baggage allowance. I am thoroughly satisfied by window shopping.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin