Pages

Friday, October 20, 2006

Bye bye Malaysia


This morning I arrived at 6am. Johannes came to pick me up and the temperature is just about 15 degree. Last night as I was about to leave, I felt that the Lord has fulfilled the desire of my heart and restored my family in Kuching. Now that I am married and have started a new family, there is no reason for me to stay in Malaysia while my beloved husband is waiting for me in The Netherlands.
It was an intense trip, I didn't spend a lot of time in Kuching, partly due to the worsening haze hovering over the land and made me suffocated. Secondly, I really don't feel that I belong to the place anymore. I enjoyed the family and the fun we shared and the wedding but there is just nothing much to do, let alone I am on my own.
Frankly speaking, I am not sure when I will be back again, perhaps very soon, if the investment plan moving ahead. Otherwise, it is all about God's timing.
Over here, we are heading towards another cold, dark winter. Very soon, we will move into winter time and from that moment onwards, everything is grey and dark. The days will be getting shorter and colder. It will be the end of the year of victory. Lord, I pray that my greatest desire come through this year!
For now, I will enjoy working in Rotterdam, spending more time at home and less travelling... God bless Malaysia and my family.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin