Pages

Friday, October 20, 2006

The fun moments we shared....











This was taken during Gordon's wedding banquet in Kuching on 16th Oct 2006. It is held at a Shanghainese restaurant. My sister-in-law Lily decorated the whole venue. She is a gifted decorator. My nieces were the MCs of the night, Sze Min in Chinese and Cindy in English. Cuthbert, my nephew was responsible for all the editing, compilation of the multi-media, including all movie clips and songs for the night.



We, brother and sisters did a rather down to earth but 'unprofessional' song presentation - Season in the Sky. We all sang in different tunes, with different keys (high and low) and with different rhythm and timing. What can I say, after all God created us differently and therefore our presentation is absolutely acceptable to my brother.


1st: My sister in law - Lily - who organized and decorated the venue. She is the master in Decoration.
2nd: Cuthert - the guy who compiled all the songs, multimedia, movie clip.
3rd: My nieces - MCs of the night
4th: The siblings - Seasons in the sky - song presentation

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin