Pages

Thursday, October 12, 2006

KLCC


Right after the heavy Bak kut teh for lunch, I have all the energy I need to go as far as KLCC. Since CJ has to study, I took the KTM commuter from Subang Jaya to KLCC with an interchange at Central station to Putra LRT.

This is some thing about Malaysia transportation, an interchange from one to another means you really have to walk out from one station, some interchange station means two skybridge and one busy street in distance. You also need to buy another ticket as the two are using different system. Anyway, despites of the planning defects, it still took me to where I wanted to go with extra walking (it is after bak kut teh afterall) and sweat.

In term of shopping, KLCC still the best!! Of course, no one (at least not me) will be able to browse comfortably on 2nd floor which sells all the Prada, Gucci, Hermes high brand luxury items.

The only thing that Malaysian sales hasn't learn is NOT to follow the customers when the step into the outlet. It is very annoying to me and my zeal for browsing (with potential buying) is lifted the moment I am being followed. Worst still, some sales assistant will immediately rearrange the items that you have just touched or see, as if you are creating problem in the shop.

Anyway, I like the Aseana area which sells all the thing about Malaysia with a morden twists.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin