Pages

Friday, October 06, 2006

New Project --> New beginning


As of this month, I started my new project here in the country. The client is the Big 'U' located in Rotterdam city center.
Normally I don't consider the start of new project as a new beginning. However, this time, there are really a couple of First Time to me.
(1) First time working in a project that is based in the country
(2) First time driving to a project location and caught in traffic jam
(3) First time working on PMO role (something that is different from what I used to do)
(4)First time working on a scope of 21 countries.
(5) First time having a project location that is so close to home, 20km distance.

I can continue my first time counting but I will stop here for the moment. I count this new beginning as blessings, although I will loose for example, the jetset lifestyle, the outstation allowances etc. But I also cherish the moment I can spend whole week with my husband.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin