Pages

Friday, October 20, 2006

Mummy - I missed you!!


Mummy, I missed you....
You left us on 28th March 1994, it has been 12 years. I was very lost on the day you were called by the Lord yet at the other hand, I was relief because God has put an end to your suffering. The pain, the medicines and all those years of sorrow that you suffered. I knew you left with the Peace of the Lord as the last time I paid the respect to you, I saw peace on your face. Death is not an end, it is just the beginning of the eternity for those who believe in Christ Jesus.
Two years ago, I brought Johannes to visit you for the first time, I am sure you are delighted that I have found a good husband. This time, TiTi came with his wife. Surely you are glad in heaven and you rejoiced with us. I wished you could witness this day with us, though I know it is impossible because you have been returned to the Lord. Sometime I really missed you and the Lord actually fulfilled my desire by allowing me to be closed to Auntie Chao. For those years that I was alone in Shanghai and Hong Kong, auntie Chao was a mother figure to me till I left for Holland.
Mum, our family has never been that close before, really... never, ever... but God binds us together in His love. I am amazed at the transformation of my youngest brother. You know what I have experienced in my childhood but God, you reconciled our relationship and we have never been that close before. I am going to forget about all the past and cherish and treasure the happy moments now and that to come.
I almost wanted to skip this trip because Johannes couldn't make it, but I thanked God I made that effort to be home, otherwise I will never experience Your amazing grace that is so awesome and powerful. Your Holiness have purified our hearts. What else can I say apart from Thanking You Jesus from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin