Pages

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Char Kwai Tiaw




Another typical Malaysian food for lunch. Char Kwai Tiaw is also a famous food for lunch and dinner. It is basically a typical fried flat rice noodles with Taugeh and eggs. Most of the time you find prawns and other times it also comes with some form of shell meat which I don't know what it is called in English.


A No-No when eating in Malaysia is never ordered the 'Shiumai' rice such as the roasted pork or char shiu or any of the form. Perhaps I am comparing to those I can find in Hong Kong and thus whatever offered in Malaysia is rather below my expectation. CJ however ordered the roasted pork rice, which as I have sampled a little and it is just as what I just mentioned. A 'No-No' for me.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin