Pages

Friday, October 13, 2006

Getting ready for the wedding


After the dinner, we went to the church to see the decoration in process and also saw some of the youth rehearsal for the big day (a day after today).
Logos Methodish church brough back the memory of my youth in Kuching. I grew up in Trinity Methodish church and the building that I am standing at right now is exactly the same as Trinity church in Kuching. Perhaps all Methodish churches are built on the same architecture design. It reminded me on how I am started with my Christian faith and my transformation throughout my life since the day I accepted Christ in my youth.
Youth - Trinity Methodish Church, Ellis Road, Kuching
A few years in KL - St. Gabriel's Anglican Charismatic church, Sungai Besi, Kuala Lumpur
During my study time in UK- Rising Brookes Baptist Church, Stafford, England
When I was in Shanghai - Inter-denomination church for expatriates called International Community Church, HengShan Lu
Hong Kong - In an AOG (Assembly of God) church called ICA (International Christian Assembly)
Now in Holland - Delft Christian Fellowship - under Full Gospel Mission Church, a Indonesian Dutch speaking church.
Well, back to the present time, people were busy preparing for the wedding, the flowers and the decoration. Tomorrow is going to be a blessed day....

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin