Pages

Friday, October 20, 2006

Malaysia under Haze


I have long forgotten the fact that September and October is the annual season where the Indonesian will burn down their after harvest to produce fertilizer.
As a result of date, Malaysia is covered by Haze. The photo is taken in Puchong, Selangor, where I lodged at my nephew's apartment. As you can see the visibility is not very good at all and the humidity made the air even worst.
Thanked goodness that Johannes didn't come with me, otherwise he would suffer under such condition. The situation is even worst in my hometown, Kuching where we are neighbouring with Kalimantan. The Sarawak government has to spent billion of ringgit to created man made rain, trying to clear the sky but it has not been very successful at all.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin