Pages

Monday, October 09, 2006

A youthful lifestyle = mamak stalls & Pool??







I really feel that I am much younger after hanging a few days with my nephew.
We went mamak store together and also played pool. It was such a wonderful night to sit at the open air hawker center. This is absolutely a luxury in the Europe where even during the peak summer you gotta bring a light jersey with you when hanging at the terrace.



I have been on my short, T-shirt and flip flop since I landed. The weather is not extremely hot though which make it comfy to sit out. Tonight we went to have supper at mamak stalls and then I don't feel like going back and so CJ suggested to go for a game of pool. It was a nice evening out, too bad Johannes is not with me, otherwise he would enjoy the weather and the food.

1 comment:

Shalala News Web said...

Dare you! Aku very very jealous...

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin