Pages

Friday, October 13, 2006

Air Asia - No frills airlines


We had an early start (5am) this morning to embark on our east bound journey to East Malaysia. The first stop of calling is Sibu, it is one of the cities (or rather towns) in my home state Sarawak.

Since MAS has almost stop all the domestic flights in Malaysia, the next option is to travel Air Asia. It is the budget airline and comparative to Easyjet. It is free seating and you gotta walk to the aircraft yourself. The food are for purchase on board and the worst thing is the leg room are really limited even to Asian standard.
The KL-Sibu journey took about 2 hours, and I literally have no movement for my legs for the entire duration. I was sleeping dead throughout the journey and thanked God that the journey became much more endurable because of the sleep.
The next time I woke up, I have already landed at Sibu.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin