Pages

Friday, April 02, 2010

back.to.life

after 2 days of sleep, o... I slept a lot and jet lag finally hit me now (4 days after my arrival). this morning i woke up at 4am. i went back to office yesterday and on my way home i was caught in long traffic jam and it really reminds me that i am back to life, back to reality... not that the trip to usa is an escape to reality but certainly it was a pleasure trip both from the work perspective and from personal perspective...
i gained a lot of confidence through the faculty role, being section lead for both weeks were demanding and mending 60 young 'kids' required extra energy as well.
I did well in managing my health... my blood sugar went high sometimes but that was due to american portion and irresistible dessert, once i increased the insulin dosage according to my appetite, everything is fine...
I only have one 'off day' during the school but that mainly due to the fact that i caught a cold and developing into sore throat and was advised to 'voice' off for a day.
yesterday while in the office canteen, it hits me hard that i am really back to the dutch sober food, although i complaint a lot about the unstable quality of food in q dining but i was spoilt with choices, endless of choices back there. now i don't even have a choice but feast on bread/sandwiches and frozen salad for lunch..
so i am back to life, back to reality but certainly not back to the square one before i left for america. i am back to 100% of work and find myself coping really while during the faculty prep and school. all i need now is a project to continue to show case the spirit of excellence that He has given to me...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin