Pages

Thursday, April 08, 2010

tomorrow

tomorrow i am about to do another hysterescopy again, this is perhaps the fifth one that i have done. anxious? no. worry? no, not this time.
the fact that i have not mentioned a lot about my health lately is because i am feeling great and healthy...

i am still taking the hormone pill that caused me some depressions last year and turning me into diabetes. i am still injecting insulin four times a day, but the fact is my life is not affected by my sickness anymore.
at one point in my life, i am totally hopeless due to my health situation and focus all my energy to rectify my health, it was like reversing the pre-cancerous cells in my cavity and reversing diabetes are the only purpose of my life...
but now that i look beyond all these, i see the cross... i see Jesus beyond all my sicknesses and infirmity... i see His glory behind all these... at that point of revelation onward, sicknesses don't seem to have any control on my life any longer... life has many more meanings than just mourning on the sicknesses i currently have... life becomes more active and energetic because regular exercise is now part of my lifestyle, my pallate becomes greener because vegetables and fruits are the first things that i eat before protein and finally carborhydrate. my sweet tooth remain because i change the order i eat my meal...
will my sicknesses go away? i believe so, it may sound insane to have such faith, but i believe in a God who is a healer, if i can see the cross beyond the sicknesses and His glory, there's going to be some great transformation.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin