Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

i.amsterdam

if not because i have to collect a watch that i sent for repair awhile ago, i probably won't step in to amsterdam city center. i took a tram from office to dam square, the weather is fine and i am quite thrill like any tourist in the city
the big ferries wheel is being set up right in front of dam square.. after i collected my watch, i decided to venture into bijenkorf for lunch
afterall i am already here, i might as well have my lunch in the city center

and then walk towards magna plaza where i can catch my tram back to office

this shot is taken by accident but it turns out quite well... all in all 120 minute in the city...

much to my surprise, there is another i.amsterdam set up right in front of the square in zuidas where my office is located, previously this is only available in museum square...
perhaps zuidas has becoming another tourist attraction?

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin