Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

second.hba1c

i went to my regular internist appointment this morning and in fact I was a little worry about the fluctuation of my blood sugar recently or rather ever since the US trip. I have to use quite a high dose of rapid insulin for each meal because my blood sugar read before the meal time is either at the higher edge of the normal range or already too high even before I have my meal. My fasting blood sugar also has the high tendency. I was expecting a hard conversation with the doctor but in return he smiled at me and was very pleased with the blood test result that my HbA1c is 6.3 and my last fasting blood sugar is 5.2. he even made a remark that I am one his patients who has best controlled the condition.. Anyway, with the last average read, I am now given the green light to proceed to the next step… there is no need to increase the dosage or make any adjustment. The progress is definitely coming my way…
Thank you Lord for such a positive progression in my health situation and surely all glory and honor belong to Lord Jesus.


p/s: the blossom at the garden, spring is here... flowers are blooming...

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin