Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

to.go.or.not.to.go

is all in the question isn't it?

i may be going to new york for 10 weeks working on an assignment for a non-profit organization. the project came by as a surprise as it originally only looking for local resource. the project entice me in a way because i can live and work like a new yorker for 10 weeks and the contribution to the assignment is for a good cause. however, since it is a non-profit organization, i am not entitle to fly back like other commercial projects. anyway, flying back weekly would be challenging due to the distance and time difference. there are a lot of things going on in my mind at the moment, with the miracle healing that i just experienced, new decisions waiting to be made plus having no local assignment at the moment is not convenient and i need to be careful in saying ‘no’ to project that coming my way…



can you imagine yourself walking along fifth avenue every morning



entering empire state building, to one of the floor which will be your office for the next 10 weeks? i have never envision that, but this may come close to reality...



and walking out this art deco building at the end of the day...


I really don't know anymore, this assignment is a good chance for me to show case my capability that was stagnant for awhile due to my sickness, but i just not sure at this moment, what i know is the scripture says "submit your plan to God, and He will bless your plan" and all i want to say now is "let God's will be done on earth as it is in heaven", He has saved my life, He has redeemed me from sickness, my life is literally His, if not because He has healed me, i will not be confronted with this assignment... so here i say again, "His will be done". if He says go, i will go with no reserve, if He says stay, surely He has prepare another assignment for me...


it's friday again, the weather is getting warmer here. i am expecting a friend to arrive tonight from frankfurt and hope her flight will not be disturb by the volcano ash from iceland.




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin