Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

::freedom::

no pain, no sickness, no worries can stop me from worshiping my God! thank you God for allowing me experienced these! they bring me closer to You and worship You even more! 
galatians 5:1 stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
and the message version speaks even clearly about the freedom that "Christ has set us free to live a free life. so take your stand! never again let anyone put a harness of slavery on you."
yes, that's the freedom that i am searching and claiming in His name

2 comments:

Louvregirl said...

I especially love the one of the water channel out to the ocean. Very nice. I feel like I an 'there.'
:-)

malaymui said...

yeah LG, run to the ocean :) run to the freedom...

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin