Pages

Saturday, August 06, 2011

random.shots

my fingers still hurt a bit and so photography with my heavy nikon is not possible, neither can i work in the kitchen nor cycling in the nature.
i missed random shot for a month as i am in transition of job and new hand-phone.  my new employer doesn't gives us iphone but an android phone. After getting to know my new device. i start loving it. apparently more compatible apps and these apps are free too.

we went groceries shopping and i opt to walk to the next supermarket simply because the weather in the mid morning was divine. in such a short walk, i took quite a lot of random shots, suddenly the world surround me becomes bright and beautiful again. all it takes is to pay a little attention to our surrounding and to the people around us, and you will discover and embrace them more... like the wild flowers, or the blue puffy sky above.
i installed some camera apps that give me the vintage, cinematic and lomo effects. and i just love the vintage effect and playing with the option available is rather addictive...
but i pick up the habit for random shots again. nice feeling a midst the handicap situation that i am caught in between.
even the red apples and oranges become so attractive again.

my saturday is no very exciting but my other master chef has been busy in the kitchen whole day...

happy.random.shots.



No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin