Pages

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

portugese.custard.tart

he has been nagging you to make some of these for a long time.  finally you did.
compare to the first time, you got a better control on the crust. it's now flaky and short.
but the custard rose so high that it split over in the oven...
leaving the final product with less custard.... but nonetheless you got the custard tart look and taste ^^, especially the spotty burnt effect....
he's just loving it.


===
I am at least able to turn on my laptop today, a little improvement compare to yesterday, although I still slept the whole afternoon away. Guess my body just need the sleep to rejuvenate. I stop taking the pain killer and I feel better in general but am I fit for long haul flight, that's still a question.
===

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin