Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

ending.the.year

2011 has been an eventful year. it's definitely a year of expansion.
the year has taken me to japan on an expat term
the year has allowed me to experience the greatest earthquake of japan in history and shook me spiritually through the great awakening
the year has allowed me an extended vacation in asia not once but twice.
the year has led me to a new job
the year has led me to reaffirm myself that to live is to die in Him once again.
the year has some setbacks in health but only to increase and expand my faith in the Lord.
i am truly thankful to the Lord for all His goodness and blessings. 
and now on the last day of 2011, it is about time welcoming 2012, welcoming the year of breakthrough.
isaiah 43:18-9
do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old. behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? i will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert

happy new year all and have a blessed year ahead!

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin