Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

::awaken.at.night::

Lately I have been having trouble in sleeping sound at night for I can feel that some part of my organs are working very hard and also some mild cramp or numbness on my left foot...
The situation has been improving since last Saturday, especially after the long walk at Wassenaar, than the numb sensation gone away ....

Last night, while I as asleep, I suddenly felt that my tummy or rather my womb was shaken twice, it was really like an earth quake inside of me, and I was completely awaken after that and couldn't sleep on....

I woke up and went to toilet and pondering what has happened to me or rather in my womb. The negative thought told me the cells are mutating to the worst... BUT the spirit of God comforted me with Ezekiel 47, that the healing water is flowing through the holy temple of God (that is my body)....
I told Johannes today that I couldn't explain if that was a dream but the shaking sensation was really so SO REAL....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin