Pages

Thursday, October 01, 2009

.exhausted.

Today is another hectic day for me... I brought my nephew to Rotterdam since he wanted to do some shopping... Bijenkorf has the 3 Dwaze Dagen (3 Foolish Days) where almost everything is at reduced price. It took us the whole afternoon to just walk along the Lijnbaan and spending most of the time in the two major departmental stores... The result after an afternoon of shopping is I have more damage than him...


In the evening, when Johannes returned from work, we showed him around in Den Haag and Scheveningen...



Taken at the cinema at Den Haag, poster of Micheal Jackson, in fact is the ONLY reason that he is making this Europe trip... unfortunately the MJ concert never took place....



A bit of sightseeing at Den Haag - the Peace Palace aka International Tribunal Court





Scheveningen at night, not very crowded on Thursday night

Although I thoroguhly enjoyed his company and presence, butI am completely exhausted today... exhausted from SHOPPING and SIGHTSEEING.

Tomorrow they will have to go out alone, I need a break to recover....

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin