Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

:backache:

I have been busy since the beginning of the week, working mostly from home but the work is rather intense (financial estimation for a complex proposal), need to wake up early enough to catch Philippines and stay later than CET time to handle queries from UK. Thanked God that the figures are all derived and submitted.
Along the way, I beginning to have some emerging pain on my back, backache as some called it, near my waist and it has distorted my sleep for the past few nights, and I ended up waking up in headache and also developing a pair of panda's eyes...

I am not sure if the pain is due to the fact that I sit long hours behind my computer on a not so ergo desk/chair at home or due to my posture or it is due to the stress or again due to the side effect of the diabetes oral medication...

It's Friday again, technically I am still on 50% work only so I am not going to sit in front of my computer further. And hopefully with the weekend the backache will go away...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin