Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Chocolate Zucchini Muffin


I know! Chocolate and zucchini (or courgette), what a weird combination, but... BUT, these muffins are so tasty and delicious much to my surprise...

I used the whole zucchini and grated them finely, so the recipe didn't use a lot flour but the muffin is stuffed with zucchini


Zucchini gives a moist texture to the muffins, probably the moistest  batch that I have ever made...


And there is no trace of vegetable or feel like eating a vegetable muffin at all, the nutmeg and cinnamon also give extra aroma to the muffin.

We have some friends coming over for dinner, so this would be a perfect dessert with a dollop of vanilla ice cream on the side.

I will remake another batch very soon...
Posted by Picasa


No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin