Pages

Friday, October 02, 2009

.font.type.

While being a tourist in my country of residence, and while exploring the different cities, I also (re-)discovered some nice font types... and that gave me different perspective from a photographer's eye....





The window of the barber shop at Hotel New York, Rotterdam




The menu card of the cafe at Hotel New York (shot in B&W mode)



The famous "I Amsterdam" at the Museumplein, Amsterdam of course (where else)



Another nice menu card (and with food for thought too by Alfred Hitchcock) from Cafe de Balie in Amsterdam



Bijenkorf 3 day annual sales campaign in yellow and black, in fact every one walking on the street carries at least one yellow bag with these fonts.


Hopefully I will spot more font types in the coming days...


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin