Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

365

365 days ago, my dad finished his last breath and return to the Lord.
365 days later, it becomes the first anniversary...
Today I want to remember his journey on earth with a few digitized photos that I have and the special moments that I had with him....
when he was young and handsome
when he was a bit older but still healthy enough to visit me in Hong Kong and we visited Shanghai together...
When he was much older but happy to see my youngest brother getting married

when his physically became a challenge but he survived the trip to Europe proudly...


Lots of things had happened in the last 365 days but today (after 365 days), I want to dedicate this special day to my dearest Daddy…


Daddy, Rest In Peace!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin