Pages

Thursday, January 07, 2010

back.to.square.one


It's been very cold, grey and wintry, the extreme weather has hit us....

Two nights ago, I experienced the severe pain again on the left side of my abdominal, the same pain that happened before I was diagnosed with diabetes.

In fact, ever since the "discovery", I always woke up in middle of the night, feeling warm and full of sweat, "slept but not rested" explain it all. My blood sugar is on a roller coater ride again and two nights ago, it was the severe pain that woke me up at 3am and I have to take 2 painkillers to ease myself before I fall asleep again.

Due to the painkillers, I was drowsy whole day yesterday, hardly walk straight or even think properly, and at the round 4pm yesterday afternoon the pain came back again, from subtle to eventually unbearable sharp pain at around 8pm that I couldn't do anything but lied on my bed and endure the sufferings...

I finally went to the after hour clinic at the annex of local hospital and diagnosed with urinary infection. That's explain the blood stripes in my urine and the sensation of always wanting to go to the toilet but nothing pass out.

I am being prescribed with 7 days antibiotic to combat the bacteria infection, another oral medication in additional to what I am already taking, plus tomorrow being the day of Hysteroscopy didn't help either with this infection along side.

Right now, I really feel that everything is back to the square one, just as I took time off to focus on improving my health, going for alternative treatment, kicking start an active lifestyle with fitness, pursuing my hobby in baking and yet right now my health is not getting anyway better but "back to the square one" is the best phrase to describe it all just as I about to go back to 50% work next week.

O well, there must be progress (positive ones) in 2010....

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin