Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

get.active

Is gym addictive? Hmmm, I am not sure but I have been going almost every day or every other day.
Sweat makes me feel good and also time passed easily at the fitness center, calories burnt as I workout and the fitness center becomes my kind of hiding place.
And the hot sauna ritual is really addicting as well....
I am not trying to put down some weight but I just want to be active and healthy. Hopefully this ritual of gym/fitness will continue for a long long time...
Today I spent over 2 hours there, with first hour working on cross trainer and weight exercise, then I was lured in to Body Shape aerobic for another hour. It was so so good especially with a 15 min of sauna as an ending note. Now is time to sleep!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin