Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

opportunity

Monday, I received a work email with an ‘opportunity’ but my office mail server was down and thus my response/reply didn’t go out till the next day (Tuesday). By the time the email went out, I was told that I was too late; someone else responded and took the ‘opportunity’.

The two nights I have been praying, even subconsciously in my sleep, I told God that I really would like to take that sort of ‘opportunity’, please open up another ‘opportunity’ for me.

Wednesday, I received another email (from the same person) asking if I am still interested because the one who have taken the ‘opportunity’ somehow withdrew or not qualified. So the ‘opportunity’ came back to me. I filled in the form and gathered information and sent them through.

Today, I got an official confirmation that the ‘opportunity’ is now MINE.

What I want to say is, God is so real and He grants me my heart’s desire. If he is faithful in small things, he can certainly clear the mountain of challenges that I am facing right in front of me.

So, what is this ‘opportunity’? I don’t want to speak too soon as there is still one more procedure before this ‘opportunity’ will finally come true. However, just a thought of this ‘opportunity’ makes me thrill….

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin